David Fink - Attorney
(817) 265-0440 | E-mail David
Mr. Fink graduated from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 2006 with a Juris Doctorate degree, where he worked in the Older American Law Project of the Boeche Legal Clinic and was member of Phi Delta Phi and the Board of Advocates. Mr. Fink also graduated from Texas Tech University with a Master of Architecture degree. Prior to obtaining his law degree, Mr. Fink worked for Landress Architecture in Lubbock, Texas; Charles Cunniffe Architects in Aspen, Colorado; and The Winn Office Architecture in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Prior to joining Jones Hassett, PC, Mr. Fink was an associate attorney at the Suster Law Group in Plano, Texas and Kelly M. Davis and Associates in Lewisville, Texas.
Mr. Fink has experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of civil litigation matters, with particular focus on real property issues, construction disputes, contracts, and general business litigation.
- Corporate Litigation
- Construction Law
- Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial Transactions/Litigation
Education and Honors
- University of Tulsa, College of Law, J.D., 2007
- Texas Tech University, College of Architecture, M. Arch., 2001
- Texas, 2006
- Collin County Bar Association, 2006-2009
- Denton County Bar Association, 2009-2013
- Tarrant County Bar Association, 2014-present
- Texas Bar Association, Construction Law Section, 2007-present